Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Grayson Hughes Clarke -- I am an aunt!!!

My first niece, Grayson Hughes Clarke, was born on February 3 and weighed 7 lbs. 8 ounces and she is so adorable!!!!  I could just hold her and squeeze her to pieces! :)  I came down to Miami with my parents to see baby Grayson, Martha, and Dougan before I leave for Peru on Monday!  I had a little cold the first few days so I couldn't really hold her at first which was so miserable not to be able to hold my precious niece, but I got to later..!  She is such a bundle of joy and I could just look at her sweet face for days!

I am looking forward to meeting my 2nd niece after my time in Peru as well!  This is such a fun new season of life for my sisters and I'm so happy for them.  Children are a gift from the Lord!



No comments: